How to File Crime Women Cell Complaint?

Women cell takes all the complaints whether they are received orally, in written form or Suo Moto under section10 of the NCW Act. The complaints related to harassment, violence, bigamy, torture, gender discrimination, etc. are received by cell. One has to go to women complaint cell nearby his area coming under the particular zone, file a complaint in written. Once it is done then following steps are taken by cell:

Investigations are done by police in order to find authenticity of a complaint made by a man or woman

Then matter is brought to the notice of various authorities of state in order to take further action

Family matters are tried to solved through counseling and compromising first

If complaint is about some serious crimes then the commission constitutes an inquiry committee in order to spot enquiries, examine the case and witnesses, collect evidences in support and last but not the least submits the whole report with recommendations.

The commission can summon the accused to facilitate inquiry further.

One has to fill a form as well to provide the complete the details about the case. So whatever your case is, you just go to the women cell, tell your issues and file a complaint in written. Do not forget to keep a copy of complaint with you for future reference .This is to be made sure that you have a genuine problem with your spouse as legal matters are handled very carefully. Once you have determined that you need to lodge a complaint, just go ahead, better with evidences in the support of your blames.