Divorce usually happens due to some common factors such as infidelity, financial problems, physical and emotional abuse, inequality in marriage, lack of commitment, communication issues or unrealistic assumptions about marriage.
Our lawyers at G.S. Bagga have listed down the alternatives to divorce depending on the state of the marriage or the issues in a marriage that the spouses are dealing with:
- COUNSELING – We at G.S. Bagga & Associates provide counselling sessions as counseling can be one of the alternatives to divorce to reduce/eliminate the issue in marriage such as different parenting styles, lifestyle, habits and personality traits.
- MEDIATION – We at G.S. Bagga & Associates provide mediation meetings where a neutral party assists the spouses in a property division, financial support, and custody.
- SEPARATION – We at G.S. Bagga & Associates also provide the couples who don’t want to end their marriage and suggest them for a judicial separation as it will not legally terminate the marriage but only the obligation will be ended of living together. This alternative helps in maintaining the family finances.
- COLLABORATIVE DIVORCE – We at G.S. Bagga provide a similar alternative to mediation i.e. collaborative divorce as it is quick and cost saving where the couples just have to formulate an agreement with the help of our lawyers without going to court.
- CONSCIOUS UNCOUPLING – We at G.S. Bagga provide an alternative which is not legally binding and helps to maintain the peace and dissolve a marriage with minimal scarring. Through therapy we aim to decrease the emotional fallout for the couples their children, families without destroying their bonds.
DIVORCE COUNSELING PROCESS WE FOLLOW AT G.S. BAGGA & ASSOCIATES
- We make sure that our clients know how to handling the emotions immediately after separation.
- We boost the confidence level of couples affected by the divorce proceedings.
- We enhance the ex-spouses with their communication skills to express their thoughts and needs in a more effective way.
- We coach the ex-spouses to identify requirements of a new life and achieving individual goals.
FAQ’S RELATED TO DIVORCE COUNSELLING
- What happens in divorce counseling?
Answer: In divorce counseling the couples deal with the tough phase during or after a divorce to move on with their lives after the divorce process and the counselor will help them deal with the behavioral, social and emotional aspects of it.
- Is there counseling before divorce?
HOW LAWYERS AT THE LAW OFFICE OF G.S. BAGGA AND ASSOCIATES HELP YOU?
- We help in making our clients understand and explain the grounds for divorce and save from fault grounds.
- We ensure our clients emotional state by providing support with legal factors to secure our clients future and custody issues.
- We help is maintaining the local assets, collect records, liabilities on that the divorce settlement is addressed.
- We ensure that our clients receive the share of property that the marriage has brought in.
- We help in protecting our clients from any debt that is owed to the other spouse.
- We provide great assistance while preparing the papers for divorce with all the important essentials and information required.
- We assist our clients preparing a custody plan/parenting plan which will fulfill the need of the child and the parents.
- We provide great litigation skills for our client’s case to resolve disputes regarding maintenance, child custody, etc.
- We ensure our best in winning the case for our clients.
- We ensure that our clients are taken care of every need and provide the justice that they want.
We are always happy and ready to assist you in your hard time.
We are just a call away!
Thanks for reading our blog!
Your review and comments are valuable for us. Please do not hesitate to improve us should you have any suggestions or opinion.
Together we can and bring CHANGE in the society!